How the competition works:
- The game launches on 8 October 2017 and runs until 28 February 2018.
- King Price will draw 8 finalists randomly from all the entries, by 15 March 2018, and the finalists will be notified by email.
- Winners may choose the Rand-equivalent of their Bitcoin prize to be paid out in cash.
- The R1 million Bitcoin prize will be shared between the top 3 players as follows: The winner gets R600,000; the runner-up gets R300,000; and second runner-up gets R100,000.
- The prizes will be paid within 2 weeks of the final event.
- The Rand value of a Bitcoin on the date of the final event will determine the amount of Bitcoin currency that the winners will receive.